Symphony Services International is based in Australia, but offers products and services to orchestras around the world. Be part of the Symphony Services International family and receive a range of benefits that assist you to do what you do best – present and play music.
Members receive full preferential access to all available services and benefits, including a seat on the Symphony Services International board.
Associates receive a suite of benefits which include:
- 25% discount on hire fees from the Symphony Services Music Library
- Similar discounts on most other services offered by Symphony Services International
- Full access to the online Symphony Services Music Library catalogue
- Full access to the online Program Notes and Surtitles catalogue
- Quarterly e-newsletter emailed to nominated recipients
- Advance notice and discounts on events such as seminars, conferences etc
- ‘How to’ sheets on various aspects of running an orchestra
Associates also receive access to Symphony Services International’s weekly international news clippings service.
Any other individual or organisation may also purchase services at a negotiated rate but is not eligible to receive any other benefits that Associates receive.
For further information regarding Membership and Association, please contact
Kate Lidbetter, Chief Executive Officer
p: +61 (0)2 8622 9400