Joe is Founding Director of Insect Arts Management, an arts consultancy specializing in business plans and cultural research.
Established in Melbourne 2013 Insect Arts Management is affordable and imaginative I its solutions.
Joe Pascoe has held leadership positions at Craft Victoria, Australia Council for the Arts, Shepparton Art Gallery, Victorian Ministry for the Arts and Geelong Art Gallery, and has a BA (Art History and Grad. Dip. Museum Studies.
- Branding and digital environments
- Multi-year budgeting
- Strategic planning days that combine your values with business planning methodologies; http://insect.org.au/art-plan/
- Gallery Kaiela Strategic Plan 2015 – 2035
- Identity and re-branding of Craft Victoria as ‘Craft’ 2012
- Digital environment created for Craft Victoria 2010- 2013
- Multi-year funding of Australia Council Key Organisations 1999 – 2007
- Co-establishment of Shepparton National Piano Award 1992
- Author of Creating: the Victorian College for the Arts, Macmillan Publishing Australia, Melbourne, 2000 (176 pp)
Numerous arts marketing campaigns for exhibitions, events and membership programs, including Craft Cubed festival.