I have extensive professional abilities, knowledge and achievements as an arts educator and administrator in the arts, education and music. These include: the Sydney Symphony (Education and Artist Development Programs); University of NSW (Arts Education Lecturer); universities and conservatories; and Department of Education and Training (Regional consultant and classroom teacher). I have represented Australia in both national and international forums.
My creativity, skills and achievements are acclaimed in the Arts and Education communities, within which I can offer collaboration with a large network of colleagues.
As a consultant I have:
- initiated and managed programs which have increased audiences of all ages and support from government, sponsors and donors;
- facilitated a network of arts educators and convened several national and international conferences and forums;
- co-ordinated research and strategic planning initiatives;
- developed high-quality support materials for teachers and students in schools including resource kits, CDs, DVDs and web-based communication tools, and
- managed large and small teams inspiring both commitment, loyalty and collaboration.