International Artists


In order to legally enter the country and work in Australia, every orchestral artist who is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen needs to apply for a visa.

Symphony Services International will sponsor the artist’s application for the correct class of work visa, and help to coordinate the application process. We act as the authorised recipient for artists for all communication with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, streamlining the visa application and sponsorship process.